Mini Minions

One stormy night there was a girl whose name was Tate. Tate was peacefully asleep when an unusual sound woke her. She tiptoed down stairs and grabbed her hockey stick. Tate got to the kitchen and opened the door leading to the front yard. Tate saw a U.F.O. Two aliens walked out from the U.F.O. They said their names were Bubble and Bobble. They were bright green with a midnight blue eye. They were twins.
They said "We crashed outside your house and our engines busted!" Tate was shocked. Tate replied, "You mean you guys might be stuck here forever!" Bubble replied silently. "Unfortunately yes, if we don't fix our engine quickly. Our spaceship may breakdown."
The next morning Tate woke up on her lawn. She quickly remembered what happened last night. She scrambled onto her feet and hit her head on the spaceship. It was invisible! Tate gasped. The twin aliens whispered to Tate and came into sight. Bobble said silently "You're the only person who can see us." Tate almost fainted. Then she saw the time on her watch. It was Monday, a school day. She ran upstairs and got ready for school. When she went back down stairs she took two pieces of toast and wrapped it up in aluminium then went outside.
She headed for the alien spaceship. When she got there Tate saw the aliens lying on the ground asleep. She put the wrapped up toast on the lawn and left for school. Tate had to walk to school every day. She always felt as slow as a snail especially when kids on bikes zoomed past. When school finished Tate ran back to her house. Tate invited the aliens inside. They both said "Yes!"
We raced upstairs and went into Tate's bedroom. Tate fell onto her bed and instantly felt relaxed. Bobble and Bubble were more into her statues of spaceships. They were so focused that Tate was able to sneak out of the room. Tate went back downstairs and heard her Mums car pull-up outside. Tate was just cutting up some orange to add to her grapes, apple, passion fruit and kiwi fruit, when her mother walked in.
Tate said hello and went back upstairs with the fruit. When Tate was back in her room the aliens were jumping on her bed. Tate placed the fruit on the bedside table. She said "Fruit's here!". The aliens quickly jumped off Tate's bed and started to gobble up the fruit. Then they got back to work on the spaceship. In a couple of days they were ready to leave. They said their goodbyes and left. Tate hoped they would come back someday.
Her dream came true on April the 2nd when they came back to see Tate. Tate was so happy. As soon as she heard the roaring of the engine Tate raced outside and hugged them both. Then another alien walked out a baby. Tate was amazed. Tate thought the baby was so cute. Tate was allowed to hold it and it smiled at Tate. Tate giggled. Then she heard her mother's car pull-up in the driveway. She quickly handed back the baby and they zoomed off back into space. Tate didn't care that they left because she knew someday that they would come back to see her again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!