Terror Of The Haunted Museum

1
I was running up the creaking stairs, each step thumped, underneath my unbalanced feet. I had now arrived in the old, abandoned, haunted museum. Or so I thought, it was abandoned.
The museum had cobwebs in the corners and muck on the windows, a window fly’s open, breaking the silence, I gasped.
When you’re in the museum you get a feeling, an unwanted feeling. A feeling that will make you shiver, and things you can NOT dare, to think about, to know about or hear about. People call it, ‘terror of the haunted museum.’
I continued curiously, walking up the stairs. I was almost certain, someone, or something was watching me.
2
I started to hear light murmuring, of someone, around the corner in the distance. As I slowly continued to walk up the stars, the murmuring continued to get softly, louder and louder. An alarm was racing through my body.
I continued until, I reached the top of the stairs. Should I walk towards the talking, or should I back, back? I started to quietly walk, closer and closer to the talking.
3
I looked around the corner, my whole body was filled with fright. Around the corner were unspeakable things, could the myths be true?
I had not a moment to waste. But before I had time to move, the beasts turned to see me standing there. As they slowly moved closer, I had chills racing down my spine, I started to stumble backwards, I trip breaking the surface, I screamed in horror.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!