Waves

The ocean carries the waves closer as I look around there are no animals or people. It is as if the storm has sucked up all of the happiness the street looks dull and scary just yesterday there were kids running everywhere laughing and grinning.As I pull my face towards the window out of the corner of my eye I spot one small crab helpless in the storm. I wish that I could just run outside and pick the tiny crab up and that is exactly what I did. I unlocked the door very quietly and slipped outside as the smell of salt met me and I could feel the sand in between my toes. I wish I could walk along the beach all day sit down and peacefully watch the waves crash. I scooped up the crab it was scared and very fragile.I ran across the road towards my house and bumped into the door it's locked! I run around the back but that's also locked. I pound on the door as hard as I can the house sounds silent and the street is still. What do I do?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!