The 0100110 Society


The bell finally rings sending chills up my spine. This is the time I get hacked. Everyday, again and again. Files, projects and homework disappear at 3:15, That’s in 12 minutes. I walk into the hallway, looks like half the school is gone. I walk up to my locker and flip the code in. 7,7,2,8. I give the door a slight tug. Stuck. Now I can’t get me bus pass! How will I be able to get home? My phones in their as well so I can’t call my parents.
“Marco!” I hear my friend Coco yell across the hallway, she then comes dashing over to me, “HEY!!!” She screams into my ear. She seems to be worried, “Can’t open my locker.” She says as we start walking towards the end of the corridor.
“That’s weird, I couldn’t either.”
“Maybe it’s hacking time?” Just as she says that, we both feel the fabric of a velvet scarf across our eyes.

When we wake up we still can’t see. Both hands and feet tied up. Then I hear a voice to my left,
“We’ve seen your files Ma.rzjk agent 7..” She says seriously. Who is Ma.rzjk?
“W-Who are you?” I say. I wonder wear Coco is but I can’t hear her,
“I am Co.czjk. But to you I am Coco Haruka!” I can’t move. I’m frozen. I feel her pat a sharp knife against the bottom of my chin. “ Those files you shared with me… Us…”
“Who is us?” I say sternly hoping to get an answer,
“Us is The 0100110 society. We are a group of hackers. The files we stole have very concerning info. You are trying to shut us down, get rid of us… We don’t disappear so easily however. If you don’t surrender, then me and the 50 other members of 0100110 will dispose of you.” I won’t surrender! I CAN’T! There needs to be justice!
“N-No! I won’t”
“Wrong choice…”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!