James

If everything has a beginning, the everything has an end. There is one who will not end. He never began. He never lived. He never died. He came from the land of Slender. He has arisen. He will destroy us. Who is he?
The grave-stone stood in the sunlight, dull and sad.

"A grave-stone in the middle of nowhere with those words. Those same words... Does anyone else feel stalked?" James spoke with uncertainty.

"The question that must never be asked... Who is he?" murmured John.

"Um... Guys..." Dave squeaked, barely keeping his voice together. Suddenly, he was the center of attention. James launched himself at Dave, and they both fell. John seized his machine gun, and began to fire. A claw reached out and enclosed around John's face. He dropped the gun, and blood started leaking out of his neck and face. The creature let go, and Dave's mangled corpse dropped to the ground.
John took out his gun slowly, and leaned his head on it. He fired. The creature heard the noise and turned to James. Using its claw, it engraved on the ground; Warn them about me. I want peace. Do not disturb me.
Then, he was gone.
James carefully got up. He was curious. He started to scamper behind the creature.
"Who are you?" He called after it.
The creature didn't speak. It turned around.
It pulled its head off, revealing a human head.
"You have a lot to understand, James. I'm you. I'm you from a different timeline."

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!