Scaredy Cat!

"Ok Finn time for bed!" I said "Can just finish this up?" complained Finn "No, You have been on it for the last hour and a half" I explained "Fine" moaned Finn. Up to his bed he went and then I went to my bed since we were next to each other. "Goodnight Finn" I said "Night" replied Finn as he rolled over the blankets. Later that night we fell asleep but then I woke up. "Ah! God.. Just another nightmare... Mum! Dad!" I screamed. But there was no replied. I realised they must have not come home from work yet. I turn over to see if Finn was okay but then I was terrified. Finn was gone. But then I heard Finn scream from downstairs. "FINN!!!" I screamed "Jammmoejfensd" as Finn got smothered. I run down to see that Finn has been tied to a chair in the corner. "Finn! Finn!! Are you ok?" I said in worry. "UhfjsfjnNSAjfnSAj" As Finn said trying to look behind me. "What are you s-" As I got smothered. I break out and look behind me. "Who are you?" I said "The boogeyman..." said the mysterious man. He kept on talking about we he came he so while he was distracted a swipped a knife off the table and stab his leg but it didn't do anything. "That won't effect me! But not being scared will! Go dawn it I told him my weakness!" said the boogeyman. It was the point where I told Finn his weakness so he calmed down then I calmed down. "What?! How are you not scared! How did you just calmed yourselves down?!" said boogeyman in shock "Since you said your weakness you don't scare us anymore" said Finn as he took the blanket off his mouth "No! The pain I can feel it! I will be back! Trust me! Ahhhh....." said the boogeyman as he melted into oblivion. "Are you okay Finn?" I asked "Yes I am" he replied "I was so scared for you" As I grabbed onto him "Me to but can we just go to bed and never speak of this again?" Finn asked "Sure" I replied. So then we went to bed.. *CRASH* He we go again! "JAMIE!!!".

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!