Raining Aliens

CRASH! BANG! BOOM! There was an immense shake that shivered though us all. I saw outside my bedroom window, with pink delicate curtains hanging like glass, there was a faded green shadow. It looked at me, (I tried to hide) then went all loopy, and then it fainted.

CRASH! BANG! BOOM! There it was again. Another shiny green shadow fell from the sky and then another, and another, and another and then, our whole house was SURROUNDED by little green figures. I thought for a bit, and then came up with the pitch perfect plan.

I remembered my friend Marsy, who lived on planet Mars. He was very good at sorting things out. Anyway, I called him using my magic chocolate lamp. I told him my problem, and he said that he would meditate for a bit then my wish would be granted. So he meditated for a bit, and then all of the little faded green shiny shadows floated up into the air, and back to their home. Maybe look outside your window. Is it raining aliens at your house right now?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!