I Watched

Hello. I am not going to say anythy else because...well, I'm not human. I'm not alien, i'm not zombie. I'm... something. Some say I am a dot. Some say I am God. Some say I am the sky.
I'm not sure what I am. This story is gruesome. So put the book down if you don't like gruesome stories, than put the book down.
It started in school. I was just sitting in the classroom with my friends. Free time and card games. I saw it. A plane. Not one of those that carry you overseas but more like a U.S. army one. I saw something small fall from the plane.
There was flame, loud sounds and i felt myself zooming toward the wall. I slammed against the wall and slid down. I fainted.
When I woke up, I felt a stabbing pain in my hand. When I looked at it, teh thumb was missing. Nursing my hand in my other, i set off to home. I found my home reduced to rubble. Everything I had known, destroyed, reduced to dirt.
I felt strange. I was glowing green, transforming into, what? Then I watched the world grow again. Some of the pregnant women in hospital survived.
I watched as a dot. I watched as the sky. I watched the world grow.
I watched.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!