That Person

That Person

Everybody has that person, who they just want to…
You know what? I’m not going to say the next bit, but you get the gist. This is that story.
“Jamie, are you excited for your first day of year 7”?
His mother said eagerly.
“Yeah I guess”, Jamie depressingly stuttered while trying to fix a smile on his face,
“Ok then, let’s go!” his mother said.
Jamie’s mother, trying not to cry, paced herself to the car, Jamie walking at a normal pace, went to the car, got in then they drove off. 15 minutes later…
“Wow this place is pretty big”, exclaimed Jamie
“Ooh those kids look cool you should play Xbox with them or whatever you do”, replied his mother.
“Well I should go now, have fun at your first day of school”
After she left, Jamie walked up to a group of kids
“Oh, hi, umm, I am new here and just wondering can I join in your group”
Jamie pinched his leg hoping for a yes
“Hmm no, nobody wants you, why would you even go to us and ask”? a girl meanly said
“OK then I’m going to that group over there” Jamie whispered
“No, you’re staying here”, the boy teased
“Umm no, yeah no, I will leave, you are being rude and selfish, why would you tease me, I’m going, bye”
The girl grabbed his arm; she had a grip like no other
“What did you just say?” she rudely said.
Since Jamie had reflexes like a cat he reared up his arm, clenched his fist then everything paused around him for a split second, then :"POOF" everywhere, everything went black.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!