Fat Stanley

There once lived a boy called Stanley. He lived in New York City.He lived with his Brother, Mum and Dad. He was an average boy, until one fateful day.


Stanley was sleeping in his bed at 8:30 pm. His untrustworthy brother was a complete jerk. He said that if you sleep with your mouth open, a bug will come in your mouth. Of course that's not real but Stanley did it and now Arthur the jerk has a pump- TO LATE! Arthur starts pumping till Stanley is Fat. "Ha Ha HA!" laughed Arthur. Stanley looked like exploding. "Arthur you jerk!!!" screamed Stanley in anger


Stanley's parents rushed in. they were furious. "For your punishment give Stanley all your pocket money!"his mum told Arthur. Stanley told his Dad to put the money in the bank, but in the night was a Robber.


RING RING! The bank alarm went off. " Let's go!" shouted Stanley's Dad.The bank was near to the house. When they were finally there, it was crowded. The Robber was up in a helicopter. Stanley was angry, the Robber could of had his money, so he jumped then fell and flew in the air and hit the robber with his stomach. The Robber fell down and got caught. HOORAY! The crowd cheered and Stanley was famous.



















































































FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!