Parrot Parrot Squawk

One morning there was a parrot and his name was Cockie the parrot and he lived in a tree. His friends Hooty the owl and Fluffy the bird lived close by. Fluffy lived in a tree with a nest and Hooty lived in a hollow tree. They went to parrot's place to sleep overnight, they said they were coming at 3pm, Tick Tock, Tick Tock went the clock. 2 o'clock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock went the clock. 3 o'clock "they're here" cried parrot, flapping his colorful wings. He opened the door and it was just a letter, but it wasn't any old letter, it could talk. It said "let me introduce Hooty and Fluffy", Cockie squawked and screeched, "Yay Hooty and Fluffy you're finally here. Come in guys let's go and make the tree bed." Fluffy said "hang on, tree bed?" Cockie replied "yeh tree bed, that's what parrots sleep in, trees".
Hooty answered "great that's what I sleep in, a tree." Fluffy said "I sleep on a tree too, but not an actual tree, a nest on a tree." They went in the house and got the beds ready, after they made the beds they had dinner then went to bed straight away. When they went to bed, Fluffy couldn't sleep so she flew back to her nest, got her pillow, sheet and mattress and flew back to Cockie's house. Fluffy had a good night sleep. In the morning they had breakfast and Hooty and Fluffy went home to sleep and when I say sleep I mean a lot.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!