DARKSIDE

Ella is a seven year old girl with diabetes. Diabetes is a disease you get. You have to give yourself injections of insulin every day, but Ella is good so she copes with it. Ella was looking around her new orphanage. She had moved there when her parents mysteriously disappeared not long ago. Ella hated her orphanage.

Ella was a kind and warm-hearted girl and extremely smart, but losing her parents at a very young age had upset her very much.

That night Ella fell asleep in her creaky, rickety bed and had the most terrifying dream. Ella was falling to her mortal death, until her life was saved by a magical unicorn named Sunburst. The unicorn flew to the ground. When Ella turned around it had disappeared. Suddenly a dark, thick fog cast the land and then, out of the mist and moonlight, a tall dark figure emerged from thick darkness.

Ella sensed tension, havoc and chaos. Suddenly something struck her like lightning. It was Nightmare, the evil stallion who had stolen her beloved mother and father when she was only six years old. Nightmare charged at Ella and Ella was badly wounded.

Ella woke up from her dream. She noticed a tall white figure next to her bed. It was Sunburst. Ella immediately climbed onto Sunburst’s back. They flew out the window and into the clouds for a whole new life.

But they never defeated Nightmare…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!