I Was In A Car...

I was in the car, day dreaming about how in the car I saw cars flying past me at top speed until suddenly CRASHHHH. I woke up laying in a hospital bed confused “I have no idea what just happened”, I asked about my mum who was driving the car, the nurse said she had something to tell me, my mum had died.

1 YEAR AFTER THE CRASH Before the crash I was only living with my mum I had never met my dad. I am now living with my nan she lives on a large block of land with motorbikes and horses so I am all ways doing something out here. I have started looking for my dad, which I am so far having no luck with. My nan and I are going to stay in the city for a few nights as my mum lived here for a while we think we might have a slight chance of finding something here about my dad. We were cruising through the mall in the city until my nan raised with shock she had just seen a man she remembered was with my mum for many years. We went and spoke to him, we caught up many times over our trip.
Turns out that the man we met in the city was my father so now my nan, father and I can all live happily on my nans large block of land.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!