Scares And Stitches

Outside is very windy the sight of it makes me feel queasy.
Whenever I see the trees beyond my window they bend from side to side,
it’s like they’ve been melted by the sun and slowly going down one by one.
Down by the river I see a little swimmer, far away on a cool Winter's day.
There’s the little girl that skims the rocks, but unfortunately, she has the chicken pox’s.
As the sun starts to go down, I start to hear a little sound.
Just as I was going to look down, something slimy licks my hand.
It turns out it was my puppy Stitch.
I took Stitch home I looked out the window and stopped for a minute.
The next thing I saw was very disrupting, then I pulled the blind down and I have never looked through that window ever since that very scary day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!