Satire - Homeless People Are The Most Advantaged!

Being homeless is a wonderful thing. Nearly ¾ of the world population is homeless. Just imagine it. To be a doctor or engineer, it takes no more than five or six years – they slave away (meaning going to college and waking up early in the morning) but to be homeless takes a lifetime. Homeless people are far more qualified and this comes with significant advantages.

Leading a regular life seems very easy but if you dig deeper to know the hidden truths, you will be shocked. A person who has a family comes with full responsibility – food, clothes, shelter etc. In order to get these, you need money. A person who owns a house or a car needs to pay mortgage and insurance and in order to pay these, you need money. Everywhere you look, it’s all about money. Regular life requires money. Without money there would be no meaning in life and this means, to earn money you need to have a job. So why even bother?
Homeless people are the luckiest people on Earth. They live such a happy and easy life.

Going to supermarkets, choosing a variety of foods and then heading back home doesn’t end the matter. The raw products that you buy from the supermarkets won’t magically turn into a finished meal that you will then be ready to eat. People who buy these products need to cook them and only then will they be able to eat them. Homeless people, however, don’t need to worry about going to supermarkets, preparing or cooking their meals. Unlike other people, homeless people get food which is already prepared, and this means they can eat their food without wasting any time preparing or cooking it.

Having a home allows you to sleep in a confined place, surrounded by stationed objects looming over you. You may even wake up in the middle of the night to check if all you own is still with you or to check if your neighbour has burgled your property. What’s better than waking up at midnight and losing sleep? It’s the one thing you look forward to, after eight hour shift. On the other hand, homeless people are as free as birds; they don’t need to feel insecure about their surroundings. No worries!
Homeless people are one of the luckiest human beings on this planet. They don’t own a house so they can sleep in the green fields looking at the stars which are gazing down at them. Since they don’t own a house, they don’t have to be tormented about the responsibilities that follow after owning a house.


Homeless people can be found anywhere. The nature of homeless people, just makes you to love and respect them. Respect them enough to understand every aspect of them, so you can be more like them. People without love for homeless people are like dead people. Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!