Kids In The Maze


Molly Jake Joe and John are the best of friends. They do all things together but one day they all went down camping together. They went past the woods over the river and down the hill. They always camp there. But this time their mum and dad did not come.

After they had set up and got the fire going they all went on a night walk through the wood’s. Normally they stop about halfway to the old lady's house. Their Mum and dad always tell them about the this old lady’s house. They say there are no windows no roof and their is always crows out the front on the deck, and a cat in the house.
But this time they kept going when they got to where she lived. Molly said she wanted to go back to the campsite,but everyone said no we will go in you can go back by yourself.

Then they went in the house but the cat was not there. Then when they went in it smelt so bad a bit like if you go under where they keep the fishes on the boats for days. Past the bed in the bathroom there was a handle and of course Joe pulls it and the floor under him disappears. Then all of his mates jumped down after him. Then they fell in a big lake when they looked up they saw a big green hedge but that turned out to be a maze.

So they all swam and got out of the lake they dried off and went in this maze. They did not know that their was traps in this maze on the ground. When they had walked about 1km they saw a bright light heading their way it got closer and closer until about 100m away they saw that it was a TRAIN. So they jumped up on the top or the maze Joe was the last one to get on top of the maze if he took any longer his legs would of been taken off. Then they saw a door on the other side or the




FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!