Bananas Now Have Wings

One day I was walking through my high schools chemistry lab, when in accidently knocked over a bottle and then a really loud noise that sounded like BOOM happened Then, I went flying in the air, smashing through windows then I landed on a dolphin, but this wasn’t any old dolphin this dolphin had wings he also spat lava out of his nose and sparkles out of its butt.
We went flying around the world, first too china then the absolute best city ever Melbourne. We landed on the eureka sky deck. While we were admiring the very good view the dolphin sneezed, lava went everywhere and then the floor burnt to a crisp. We were falling out of the sky!
Then suddenly superman caught me and the dolphin and put us both on the ground. Right after he punched super sulk (the anti-version of super hulk) in the face. The dolphin and I had to run or fly either way we had to move. While we were flying away there was suddenly a huge earth quake, 666 building nearly fell on us but we were safe.
I thought it was time to lose the dolphin so I whistled really loud and the dolphin turned into a banana with wings we flew into the ocean and went to the bottom of the ocean just as I was hoping off the banana everything turned black( it wasn’t black before because everybody knows that bananas glow in the dark).
In stopped being dark and there was a fan above my head I stood up and hit my head on the roof then I realised I was on a bunk bed, I looked on the bed bellow me and saw a banana with wings.

I have to be dreaming.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!