New Zealand

On Tuesday, we left home to go to Launceston airport to go to Melbourne. When we got all the bags, we saw Dad there. After that we went to our old house in Melbourne. When we got there we had tea and a drink then we went to bed. We got up at 4.00 o’clock to go to the Melbourne airport. When we got dropped off at the airport we went through security to be in the international where our plane was.
When we got on the Air New Zealand plane, we had a TV and headphones to watch Max 1 and Max 2. I had toast and a lemonade for lunch. When we landed in Queenstown, we got off the plane. We went to security, after that we went to get our bags then we went to get our car and we went to our hotel. When we got there, we unloaded the bags to our room number 200. When we finished the bags we went to the pool, I had a spa and a swim and after that we had tea then we went to bed.
The next day came where I got up and I got dressed for breakfast. After that, we went into Queenstown to buy 3 skis and 1 snowboard. We went to get lunch and a drink. On our way back we stopped to get fuel and when we got back to our hotel, we got dressed to go skiing for the rest of the day. When we got back, we went to the pool, I had a spa and a sauna then we went back to our room. We had a shower then we got dressed for tea. When we got to our restaurant, we ordered our tea and drinks too then our tea came and it was nice, then we ordered our dessert and after that, we went back to our room. When we got in our room, we got dressed to go to bed.
The next day came and we dressed to go skiing up at Coronet Peak for the day. The sky was dark and cloudy and the snow white and cold. When we got back from skiing, we decided to go for a dip. After a warm swim, we went for tea at a restaurant. The restaurant was called Guinny’s Pizza place and we ate the most delicious chips and fish.
When the next day came, we got dressed for skiing at Cornet Peak. When we got up there, it was mild and the white and black mountain goats were grazing. As I was being lifted back up the peak on the Meadows Express, my pole slipped right out of my hand and tumbled down into the snow below. I jumped off the lift and skied down as quickly as I could to grab the pole. We hopped in the car and headed towards the airport to make our way home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!