The Dreamland

This is a land of magical people and creatures, it used to be. Now this whole land is terrifying land with haunted ghosts that are not enchanting at all.. Today I will be telling you the story of how the haunted land become a magical land . This is how it goes.
Once this land was very peaceful but it got attacked by ghosts and they played whimsically and I it became haunted. As a result all the noble people of the land turned into ghosts. This all happened because all the noble people stopped dreaming and the whole land became extremely horrible. The noble people became ghosts but one person got a dream and all the others got dreams too. That is how the land is saved.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!