Killer Kitten

There was a young girl who loved to sing and run. She did all she wanted and all she did was fun. Running on a path, oblivious to a death, she ran her way forwards without any dread.
On the road next to her was a cute clumsy cat, but little did she know that there was more than that.
“Oh no!” she panicked and ran towards the kitten. I guess she never knew by then that she was already bitten. The kitten meowed and the girl took it in her arms. Up ahead was a truck zooming fast in alarm.
Absorbed in her task, the girl trotted to the path. Then the truck came crashing and the little kitten laughed.
A red pool of blood, a harmless display? A splatter of luck, a price to pay?
A man rushed out and shook the girl. All he wanted to do was fall down and hurl. Before the girl slept, she realised her smitten. She swore as she wept, she saw it smile and grinning.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!