Oceans Blue

Oceans blue, waves crashing.
Feel the sand between my toes tickle me while I walk down the beach,
See the sun shine brightly down on my skin while I walk down the sandy beach,
The sand is still tickling me between my toes while I walk down to the blue oceans. Waves are crashing down on the white sand, which covers up the majority of the beach.
I dip my toes into the icy blue ocean, the waves crashing on my feet.
The tide gets higher until the water is up to my knees and gradually sinks back down to my feet.
I step in to the ocean.
My body becomes soaking wet, and my hair looks as if a thousand tiny dew drops have been planted into my long brown locks and the drops shimmer and shine in the light and warmth of the sun.
The sun sets slowly over the horizon as I slowly exit the ocean, icy and blue.
I grab my towel and drape it around my waist and as I walk up to the boardwalk, I can feel the sand tickling my toes again.
I look back to the horizon of icy blue, the waves crashing and the ocean too.
I will always remember the ocean too, I will always remember the ocean blue.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!