OLD MAN IN THE WOODS

THE OLD MAN OF THE WOODS
Ssshhhing I went to my sister as she laughed at the toy I was holding she going to let our uncle know we were there.

Scared and creeped I felt in the woods because it was dead silent. It was as quiet as a fly the only sound we could hear was our uncle’s with a watering can (That he normally didn’t hold)
Slowly we popped our heads out above the log. Suddenly we went “RAR”to our uncle he roared back, then we knew he wasn’t our uncle we stood up and ran. The monster ran after us my sister got tired and hid behind a tree he saw there was only one of us he stopped and saw my sister’s hair poking out. He slowly started walking towards her. At this point in time I was sweating my hands were shaking and my tummy felt sick. I was horrified. She quickly started running to me we were on our way to our house. Our mum and dad saw us running.
Our mum said “It’s your uncle.”
“No its not,” we said
Often our parents didn’t like to call 911 but they had to this time. The police were on their way. The monster went to the zoo for the night but no one could see him. Although the zoo made sure no one could see him the next day he wasn’t there….

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!