Old Man Of The Woods

In the woods the children were with their parents. One day the children’s were leaving with their parents then when they left the children didn’t leave but they left their camper van, tents, food, water, sleeping materials and more!
However, they thought one night to go look. In the woods they look and saw the ogre the children’s mouths drop in shock the children were hopping that the ogre didn’t see the light from the flash light.
Rain drops falling, they decided to go back to the camper van . “Boom boom” went the children’s hearts when they saw the ogre with the glowing flower. Then they had the courage to go to the ogre. But the ogre was very nice and told the kids what the glowing flower was for. To turn him back to normal.
Swiftly, he tried to take back the tears but it didn’t work. Then the ogre was a bit sad because in case it didn’t work. The kids started to get upset for him and they sat waiting for the flower to work.
Finally, the flower worked and the ogre turned into a super duper nice person. They hung out all the time and became best friends forever…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!