Zipping Through Space

Once upon a time there were two dudes named Hans and Luke. They were best buddies. They both had an interest building and exploring. One day Luke and Hans were exploring an abandoned boat. When they got to the captains cabin there was a note. It read "Hello my name is Red Beard. I was a sailor back in my day but later on I became a captain. Now on to the good stuff.... Back in 1876 there was a special plane. It was designed for space flight but it was scrapped. Legend has it that the first people to find it will find the plane all completed and ready for flight. It's called the Advanced Millennium Fighter but be warned... many people have died trying to find the plane". Hans and Luke were very surprised to find such a note on a boat. The note didn't tell them all of the information though. Hans and Luke opened Captain Red Beard's chest only to find a map that showed them how to get to an abandoned airport. Five days later and they were there. When they went in the airport they found a dragon that was guarding the Fighter. They wondered is it really worth it. Hans found a gun and said 'this airport must of closed because of a terror attack". Luke said "this explains all the bullet holes". Hans shot the dragon but it turned out that he was immune to bullets so they thought what can slay a dragon. Luke came up with an idea. He said "why don't we get some old glass and use it to deflect the dragons fire". So they did exactly that and it worked. They got past the dead dragon and went into the hangar. There it was, the Advanced Millennium Fighter. It just needed a little tweaking and then it was ready. They got it all fixed up and then it was ready to fly. Off they went into space. Five hours later and they were at a new planet called Tenapp. Tenapp was a planet of peace. Hans and Luke stepped onto Tenapp. They walked around. Hans and Luke found it odd because every one was shouting "Human". They wondered were they special to Tenapp. Turned out not. Long ago humans invaded the planet Tenapp. They swore to never invade again but the aliens of Tenapp thought they have been invaded again. They got their ear blaster 5000. The aliens blasted there ears but luckily from when humans last invaded they remembered the ear repairer. They got there ear repairer and repaired their ears. When they got back out they got torched and sent to court. When they got to court they realised that the judge didn't like humans. After an hour of hour the judge decided that they would be sent to prison for 6 months. They met loads of people in prison. Hans thought all he wanted to do was find the Fighter jet but he ended up here. They planned their escape for one month. Finally they did it. They removed the bricks in the back wall, they snuck though a pipe to the airport and found the plane. They flew away but the police saw them and followed them. Luckily Hans and Luke remembered that it was a fighter jet and fought back. It wasn't powerful enough. They remembered the light speed button and zip they were gone. Five seconds later and earth was in sight. They landed at the abandoned airport. At the nearby lake they threw the key in, never to be seen again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!