The

One day a little girl named Hanna she was playing hide and seek with her brother james. Hanna was the hider So she climbed a tree then hanna saw that it was thundering in the tree but when she climbed down half way so james cant see her then she saw james hanna climbed back up so james cant find her yet.
Hanna heard a tiny sound then she looked down and saw
A talking mouse then Hanna said "are you talking to me?"
" yes" Said the mouse."come its thundering. I came here with an umbrella and I bought you one. Come lets get out of this thunderstorm.
The mouse said to Hanna lets go to my house so we can have dinner yay said hanna what are we having let me guess chesing no" said the mouse "we are having candy and we make homemade bubblegum."
When hanna and the mouse got to the house hanna saw that the mouse had a family two kids one girl and one boy they looked happy then she saw the bubble gum the mouse said EAT UP KIDS AND HANNA. Hanna ate lots of candy after that the kid and hanna got sick and went to the bathroom and did her gross things when she was done the mouse said its time to go home hanna went to get the umbrella and of they went the mouse said did you like dinner yes said hanna .were here said the mouse will I ever see you again maybe ok bye said hanna bye said the mouse.When hanna got back to playing her brother found her FOUND YOU ah yes you did wow you hide great sis thanks james np KID LUNCH TIME OK MUM COMING race you ok last one there is a rotten egg ha ha I won that was fun hey mum whats for lunch eggs, toast, sandwiches yummy after lunch hanna went back out side it was not magical anymore it was turning night HANNA COME IN SIDE said mum OK MUM hanna went in side sleep time ok night mum night hanna and james good night mum said james good night son. The next morning hanna was the seeker james was the hider james went inside to hide 12345678910 HERE COME hehe hanna will never find me mm where is james. Is he under the table oh no aha no ok what she didn’t see me this is a time where I should run out side.
FOUND YOU i know you where going out side because i hoped on the table and went out the back door and wented for you to come.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!