UNDER COVER SPY

UNDER COVER SPY

1989 was the Ultimate Spy year. Jordan H. Darble the spy hat to stop the ERA (Evil Robbery Agency) mystery agents.

The Mission Info:
Stop ERA from inventing a safe un-scrambler. Six CIA agents tried to, but failed and retreated.

He was in Sydney’s Hard Rock Café. Jordan thought the mission through. There’s only one person who could defeat all those agents: Le Pire Baddie!!! (French: The Worst Baddie!!!) Jordan decided to call his brother, Jake S. Darble, who was also a spy. Once Jordan called Jake, he set off for the airport.
Jordan met Jake there and boarded the plane to Paris, first class! “We’ve got a long trip ahead,” said Jake.
Once they got off the plane they headed to the nearest café. On the way they saw blue and red flashing police lights! “Le Pire Baddie,” they said at the same time. Then they saw a familiar car. “Le Pire Baddie!” they said again. They ran after the car without being seen. Then the car took a right turn where a big dip was. “He’s going to crash,” said Jake. But then, somehow the car landed. Then the car stopped at what looked like a fuel pump and an ultra violet light shined into Le Pire Baddies’ face. A trap door opened, the car went in, and the boys followed. Le Pire Baddie was followed in by 6 fellow ERA agents. Jordan and Jake used super spy suction cups so they could stick to the roof, and then came flying out of the sky. Jordan landed on Le Pire Baddie and Jake landed on an ERA agent. Jordan punched two ERA agents, and Jake kicked three. Jake felt something wrong in his gut. “I think we missed one,” he said, and before he knew it he was being tackled. He had a massive concussion. Jordan did his secret triple backflip move and knocked him unconscious. Jordan called CIA HQ to send a rescue helicopter with the first aid team.
When they came, Jordan picked up the safe unscramble, got on the helicopter and went back to HQ.
Eventually Jake was able to go on missions again. When he got out with Jordan, all the spies threw a ‘good job’ assembly and they both got trophies.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!