Sarah And The Secret Castle

Once upon a time there was a lovely girl called Sarah. She loved to play and go on adventures. One nice hot day she decided to walk down the road all the way to the river. When Sarah got to the bridge had been washed away in a flood. Sarah sat and thought about how she could get across the river.
Sarah looked into a nearby tree and saw a large piece of what looked like a twine, so she pulled it down and she plaited it and made a rope. At first Sarah didn’t know how to use the rope to get across the river but then she had an idea. Sarah saw a bird that seemed to be different from all the others. It was singing a beautiful song which she could understand. The bird told her it would get its friends to carry the rope across the river and they would hold it while she pulled herself across.
Sarah did as the bird said and she pulled herself across. Sarah did as the bird said and she pulled herself to the other side. When Sarah got there she found that there was a thick forest which the birds helped her to get through. The forest smelt very old and had lots of thick twisted branches. Once Sarah had made her way through the forest she looked up and to her surprise she saw a beautiful castle. How could this be that no one had ever seen it before? How had it remained a secret for so long?
Sarah goes into the castle and looks around. It was such a lovely, enchanting place that she had just discovered. It was humongous there were hundreds of rooms. Sarah didn't know where to start. Inside at the front of the castle there was a big clock which reminded her that it was almost time for dinner but she had so much to discover.
Then Sarah had an idea why just her discover this castle when all her friends could. So Sarah quickly ran back and got her two best friends, Anna and Mary. Anna didn’t like the news she had never gone past the river but Mary in the other hand thought this would be a good adventures to go on even if this castle was not real.
Sarah finally got Ana to agree. They ran through the woods following Sarah. When they got to the castle they couldn't believe what they were seeing and now they believe that the castle was real. Anna loved going on adventures now and then Sarah said “Look at what adventures we can discover together.”
Sarah then asked if they wanted to do this more often and they said “YES.”
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!