He


One blue day with a gentle breeze brushing the pale gum leaves, a quiet boy was working on his 1993 Plymouth Super-bird after crashing his car into a tree. All he has to do to complete the car to its former glory is repair the interior and apply another cote of paint.

He was driving his Plymouth around his home made racetrack when a screw from the old Chrysler Charger that he drove the other day fell off, and then he ran over it with the Plymouth and popped 3 tyres then started sliding around and around about to hit a tree but because of the 1 brand new slick tyre he did an exact 0°C burnout with a centimetre to spare before hitting the tree. When he stoped spinning he got out of his car and fell on the ground and was unconscious, until about three hours later his wife found him on the ground and rang triple zero.

About one hour later he woke up and he found himself in the hospital with nurses around him. With a sudden surprise he tried to jump out of bed, but the nurses stoped him and gave him laughing gas to calm him down. A day later he woke up and noticed a note at the end of the bed and said ‘your free to go, your clothes are at the front of the room and here is some money for the taxi home.’ After reading the note he gets his clothes on then puts the note and money in his pocket.

He finds his way out the building and takes a taxi and gives the money to the taxi driver. Then the taxi driver says “we're do you want to go”
“I don't know I forgot where I live, can you take me somewhere where I can stay.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!