Jack Predicts

Excellence Award in the 'Write Here Write Now 2017' competition

Jack loves to predict. He learnt about predicting last year in
Prep. He was always predicting, these days! He mostly does his predictions in bed, at night, when everyone especially his mum thinks he is fast asleep.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...Not!!! He would sit up in the top bunk and open his secret book and writes down what he predicts. Today, he wrote: I predict that the weather will be sunny tomorrow and raining tonight. He raised the blinds of the window near him and stared up at the starry sky and wondered of all the things happening in this universe right now.
Jack predicted again! He wrote that there will be a new Nebula. Nebula means a new star is born! He learnt that in school, last term. Thinking of the swirly, whirly, glittery Nebula, Jack snoozed off.
Jack, Jack, wake up! yelled his mum. He jumped out of bed, running to the loo and predicting that he will be snoozing during Maths class today, yawwwwnnnn.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!