Legend Of The Fairytale School

"How long will it take?"Lucy said refusing to do her work,as she flicks through her novel,"This will take a day!And I need this In by tomorrow "Lucy says sulking and banging on her wooden table.A few minutes later she got her ink out and with a drip drop she was gone
Next moment her eyes flickered as she woke up and with a shock,she saw the horizon.One side was evil crowing ,and the other the shine of polished beauty.Next she saw a awoken girl lying on the floor,confused of where she was,so with a nod they turned to the horizon that met with a big hunted building that said The school of fairytales .They were shocked of what it said but went inside with a creak...
"Whats your name?"Lucy asked the girl next to her"My name is Ava"Ava replied noticing lots of weird things like mermaids and pirates and then
they vanished. As they stroll they bumped into a big hairy man , "Well what are you here for, go and chose your fairytale!"said the hairy man.As Lucy and Ava walked past the fantasy door they saw pictures of the fairytales like snow white and captain hook,they stared but soon walked away.They had walked into their first class "choosing your princess or prince you want to be "In this class they had to follow their personalities . Ava was chosen to be Cinderella! Lucy got her favourite Sophia!At lunch they went to the canteen that stunk like a pigs stable.They focused on being a sharing,kind,and being respectful princess, when they got to sleep they had amazing dreams of how they're going to get home, and when they woke up they had their breakfast pancakes ,and when they went past those princess pictures, there was a poof and they vanished.Lucy landed on her desk and Ava landed on a bus"finally"they say!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!