Famous

Hi I'm Ellie, I have 2 sisters, my life is so boring but I didn't know that all this was about to change. It all started on Saturday morning my sisters Lila and Sky came into my room and woke me up, no changes their but then when I came down stairs my mum was their making PANCAKES she never makes pancakes mostly because my sisters had a little… incident with pancakes so we don't have them any more but she was making them. Mum served me some pancakes and told me she had some big news, I was scared did I do something, then she told me I got a part in a movie in Hollywood they saw me in the school play and they want me to go to America but then she told me the bad news my family could not come with me, I will live with my aunt but still I have to leave mum and the twins. The movie director wants me to be at the set next week so I have leave for Hollywood tomorrow! I could tell mum didn't want me to go but she said it was my decision and I told her I want to do it. It was early when mum told me to get up so we can leave for the airport. When we got the airport I had to say my goodbyes to my family which were a bit rushed because I had to go through customs but I hugged them and my mum gave one of those mum speeches then I left. When we got to the set of the movie there was people with cameras everywhere, then the director quickly came out and took me inside. He dramatically introduced himself and made a big fuss about how amazing I was then he told me we were going out to talk to media. He told them I had been on Australian TV shows, and that my dad was famous, but none of it was true. When I got to aunt Dina’s house I couldn't take it anymore I wanted to quit the movie what if it was always like this. I called mum and told her everything she told me I could quit if I wanted so I did. The next day I went to the set and told the media the truth about me then I told the director I quit and before I knew it I was on my way home. When I got there I hugged my family and told them I would never leave again my mum laughed and then I got it, fame isn't everything and you should never be someone your not, I ran out to the backyard and climbed up to the tree house that my dad built for me many years ago before he died and I spoke to him I told him everything and I swear he spoke back to me.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!