Terrible Things

One bright and early morning I, the purple and green Heron, Hayley walked along the water’s edge and saw a ripple in the water, I whistled for Motor Stick and I jumped onto her. She whooshed off in a flurry, to the middle of the water for me to have a quick look to see if there are any fish nearby. Splash!!!! That was I falling off Motor Stick. I kept trying to catch fish, I cannot catch fish. The fish are too fast for me catch and they are even dumb fish. Motor Stick can catch a lot of fish because she has a hole house full of them.

Day lights starting to burn out! I am pretty sure it is because I am smart. But she is acutely dumb. It is burning out to fast, I’m not goanna have enough time to catch myself a dam good whopper. I’ll have to go the Motor Stick’s mud made house to get some fish dinner. Not to mention, Motor Stick has a shop that she gets the fish for.
I was really looking forward to catching a fish but I just could not catch um because that little Motor Stick was so dump and slow that she did not catch up to the fish for me to catch them. So, after all I had to go to Motor Sticks place for dinner. It was so cold that night that I all most froze when I was walking back to by house. When I got back to my house I found out that I had frost bite. I had to put ten pairs of my socks on to Keep my cold feet warm.
That morning I stayed in bed because my feet just hurt when I walked but when Motor Sticks had found out that I did not come for breakfast, she came to see what I was doing. I said, I the green and purple heron Hayley got frost bite When I was walking home from your house for dinner. I said was a sigh. So, Motor Stick told me that she would go and get a heater and a hot chocolate, Motor Stick also told me that she would get me some breakfast. It was so good once she had brought me all of that.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!