Gaming Terror

Once there was a person named Owen and he makes games that trap children in the game.“ Owen said hey come get this game there's no twists and no glitches so come and buy it now” Jacob came and wanted to buy the game. Owen proudly gave him a game ps the company was could SAVRS which means super awesome virtual reality studio. So Jacob took the game home and started to play.

Jacob was the first person to buy SAVRS so he got a discount his friend was Trent he bought it as well so they played together. The game started with level one, level one isn't that hard it's just a place full on bouncing creatures so if you get hit you loose five hearts throughout the game you get level ups and extra hearts you start with fifty but if you loose them all you don't get the end prize.

Jacob and Trent started to play but then they started to feel dizzy and POOF they fell into the game they couldn't get out until they complete level six the hardest level to beat. They looked around and wondered where they were they saw creatures jumping and then Trent said “where in the game” as soon as Trent said that Jacob new where they were. Jacob said “how did we get here we didn't do anything to transfer us” they loved this game but didn't really know how to play it. So Trent started to walk around and explore the world Jacob was just starring into space, Trent shouting “ JACOB THIS WAY”.

Trent was the best at video games so he kinda new where to go but they started to fight all of the creatures so now there in level 2. Level 2 was a bit harder but this time Jacob new where to go they went through this magic portal to get to level 4 so it was a big jump. Level 4 was so much harder but they still had two more steps to go, they both went down different path but as Trent was strolling by he fell into a hole Jacob herd a big bag and shouted “TRENT WHERE ARE YOU” Trent said “um I think I'm in a hole”

Jacob ran as fast as he could and tried to find a ladder or something to get him out but there were so many things attaching Jacob. Jacob luckily found a ladder for Trent but then a wired thing happened they blinked and poof they where in level 6 they thought how but they could think of that right now they had to get out they instructions said to spin around ten times then walk backwards and you will get out but they tried but it didn't work so they a spell that Jacob saw online and with a bang and crash they where back. Trent and Jacob were so happy to be free of that weird game.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!