Zee The Great Ant Written By And Illustrated By Rylee Walsh

My name is Zee. A chook is in my garden. I am a little bit scared because I am an ant and chooks eat ants. But I kicked the chooks bottom and it ran away.

After Zee kicked the chooks bottom he started on his garden again planting flowers. Then a snake came along, Zee got a stick and got even more sticks and shoved them in it's mouth. The snake couldn't bite Zee because of all the sticks in it's mouth so the snake slithered away.

Two days later Zee was in his house when a dog named Annie Fluffy Walsh came along. Annie was sniffing one of Zee's friends named Bob The Fat Ant but Annie walked away because she didn't like the smell.
Zee was glad he didn't have to chase Annie away too. Zee is not scared of a chook the snake or a dog anymore. He is brave like a super ant.
ZEE THE SUPER ANT!

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!