Eat Your PLANKTON

Jake was a Blue Whale that lived in the cold Antartic region with his parents and his sister Jessica.Jake was bored of eating the same food every day, plankton. So he set off on a journey to find new food. On Friday, Jake decided to leave home in search of different food.He jumped on a northern current (wave) to try a new restaurant and along the way he met his sister Jessica. Jake arrived with Jessica the next night at a restaurant that had lights that glowed like the sun. The restaurant was called 'Eel Bay'. They booked in to try some new food. He had a three course meal,while Jessica had the usual plankton. His three course meal included an entree of seaweed but that was too stringy, his main meal was crab, but that was too crunchy like a shell and dessert was jellyfish, but that was to slimy like a eel. Jake started to feel sick when he ate his last bit and in 5 seconds flat he EXPLODED in size. This was totally not the right food for Jake. Jake could not get out of the restaurant. He pushed the doors and walls but they weren't moving. Jake was EXTREMELY worried! Jessica came up with a fabulous idea. It was to lift up the restaurant with someone to get Jake out. Because Jake had no other possible way to get out and Jake also had tried everything. Jake and Jessica jumped on a southern current (wave) and headed home. As he was heading home he decreased in size. His parents were happy that Jake and Jessica had returned home. Jake never ate other food because he realised plankton was the right food for him.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!