Sausages To The Moon

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!* That was the sound of Rolley the sausage dogs alarm clock going off. " Stretchey! It is time to get up! " yelled Rolly. Stretchey was Rolleys sister and she is addicted to drawing. " Hold on I need to finish drawing Mr. Barbara " Stretchey yelled back. Rolley and Stretchey have great owners and great homes but all they wanted to do is to go to the moon.Rolley wants to go because he wants to experiment and Stretchey wants to go because she wants to draw the moon. "Oh why can't we go to the moon?" Asked Stretchey, "Because if we do go our owners will get worried" Replied Rolley "Oh right" Said Stretchey "But I so want to draw the moon!" Whined Stretchey "Stop that whining Stretchey, we have to stay here!" Replied Rolley "All right then said Stretchey. So there they were sitting on their beds thinking what are they are going to do about their dreams." I have a idea!" Yelled Stretchey.
"What? What is it?"asked Rolley
"We make our own rocket and fly to the moon at night!"Explained Stretchey
"I like the way you think," Rolley replied
"Okay you get the metal I will get some buttons," said Stretchey
So off they went both busilly to work and by 5:00pm they were all set."Ok we leave at 11:00 at night we can stay for 1 hour intil we have to go." Said Rolley
So at 11:00pm they went to the moon and it was amazing!!! It was everything they wanted it to be. So when it was time to go home they packed up thier things and setback to Earth."That was so much fun Stretchey,"said Rolley
"Yeah but I wish we could of took our owners,"replied Stretchey
"We will do that next time," said Rolley

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!