Gambling City

Gambling City

Once there were two couples who loved gambling. This little family lived in Gamble City where everyone loves to gamble, that’s why it’s called Gamble City. Now these two will go out and gamble every single night. “You’re looking fabulous Gabriel” “thanks Isabell, you are too.” All the girls have their area and all the boys had their area and there was also a kid’s area where free pizza was coming out and everyone’s favourite soft serve ice-cream machines everywhere! In this casino there were ranks; beginner, basic, vip and ultra vip. The ultra vip gets 10 dollars every time they come to the casino. One night the couple was out at the casino and they forgot until it was too late, that they were out of money. They couldn’t afford a taxi, a bill, nothing, they only had one dollar left! They both went up to one machine and begged that they could win the big 10,000,000-dollar lottery. They carefully put the dollar into the machine and pulled the lever. “You won the lottery!!!” the machine yelled and everyone started to look at them like they were celebrities in the casino. As they opened their eyes they saw that they had won the jackpot. Now they could buy themselves the Ferrari that was spinning in the middle of the casino floor, glowing red all around it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!