New Puppy Daycare

“WOOF, WOOF” barked Bella at 9:00 in the morning. Sophie started school at 10:30am witch gave her half an hour to get ready. Bella was Sophie’s Golden Retriever puppy who was 2 years old. This morning was busy, when Sophie got out the door she thought about her lessons, at lunch she thought about her next lessons at recess she thought about going home. At home there was a big surprise. Mum was sitting on the lounge with a baby!!!
“She came unexpectedly” explained Mum. That night, Mum announced what the baby’s name was.
“She’s called Suzy” said Mum, bouncing Suzy on her lap.
“Where is she going to sleep? “Asked dad.
“I haven’t figured that out yet, “replied Mum. By 7:00pm, they knew what to do. Since Bella was Sophie’s dog, they were going to divide Sophie’s room into two sections, one for Sophie and one for Bella.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!