Manhunt

Man Hunt

‘’Good night, ’don’t forget to take off your makeu…..’’ Before Mel could finish talking Mina had gone to sleep from the crazy party they had got back from about 15 minutes ago. Mel went to her room, played her phone and then went to bed. 4 HOURS LATER…. Where am I?
‘’Oh no’’ Mina cried.
‘’This is what happens when you come on my property!’’ screamed a man that had a long grey beard and was quite stubborn who looked very cramped as if he had been locked up in a small box for years. I was in a place with lush grass and beautiful thatch roofed houses .The people who lived there wore white and …. No other colour . Hmmmmmm. The women wore skirts that came down past their shoes which were white as well and a long shirt with blue jewellery. At least they wore another colour apart from white.Okay so now I’m running from this man who looked like he was in his mid 60’s. Oh my god.
’’My name is Ruben and you’ve messed with the wrong man!’’ He cried in a puffed out voice. My guts had butterflies in them, legs were trembling and my whole body was shaking. I stopped running for about 5 seconds to catch my breath. Then he caught up with me .SLICE!!!! All I could feel was pain in my arm. When I looked at my arm I could see a big hole in my arm with blood all around it. He had stabbed me with a sharp bladed knife ,right in the veins in my arm. ‘’Somebody heeeellllppp ……”Before I could say help again I blacked out.
’’Go away you little pest ,you!’’ Ruben yelled ‘’AHHHHHHHHHH . I had awoken from my dream. Mel came running down the long scary, dark hallway to see what was wrong. ‘’What, are you hurt Mina?’’ When Mina looked at herself she did not have a wound from the knife, just her favourite teddy bear Fred junior.’’Ahhhhh’’she sighed, ’’This is the life.’’

THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!