He Jumped At Me

Sophisticatedly it flew like a bullet towards me. My teeth rattled in confusion and my legs were stumped and there was nowhere to go. Suddenly the dauntless figure placed itself obscurely in a tree watching my every move.
My head spun and the nimble bird was hidden when soon after I saw two cantaloupe legs that caught my eye. As soon as I uncovered the malicious beast, my body burst out in fear trying not to get swooped. Every single part of my body was in a coerce state while I valiantly dashed through the wind.
There it was! Out of the blue. It suddenly soared at the speed of light in front of my very eyes. The exhaustion ran up and down in my body and I was flabbergasted. My eyes widened and I felt stumped. The grotesque juvenile rascal then impetuously lunged onto my face. Blood dripped down my face like a never ending waterfall while the pain continued.
Parts of my body were jeopardised. Unconsciously my head dropped rapidly face first on the hard concrete floor and I felt obnoxious. Tumultuous daunting squawks echoed in my ear as the figure dextrously took off.
My face looked horrendous and my mouth was unable to move, it was as if it jumped at me.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!