Saving The City

One day in the city of super powers, we woke to a very surprising weather catastrophe. Chelsea the Ice Queen had frozen the city with ice and snow! It was time to use our super powers. I called Frankie the Wind Blower, Shelby the Invisible Master, Jak the Vines King and Emma the Rock Queen to come and help save the city with me.

I said, "The Ice Queen’s nasty servants will be after us. She has Ava the Snow Maker, Bridget the Lazer Queen, Bailey the Wheel Driver and Amber the Animal Turner." “We betta be sneaky!"

We started to search the city carefully so we could ruin the Ice Queens plans. “We’ve got to find her palace", said Wind Blower. We went past places where she could be hiding. “Be quick!” whispered Rock Queen, “She could be anywhere around here! We have to get to her Palace before she spots us.”

We got to her palace and sneaked in. There was a ice and snow button on the Ice Queens throne. It was on! All of a sudden the power turned of, we were in the dark. We heard an evil, loud laugh. It was the Ice Queen. She was there! We carefully hurried out of the palace and hid behind some buildings.

“We have to try and turn that button off without being seen,” said Vines King. We saw The Ice Queen walk away with her nasty servants. I heard Animal Turner say, "Hopefully they don’t come back!”
We quickly walked into the palace, pressed the button and saved the city!

All together we made a great team.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!