Killer Instinct

Killer Instinct
The book
Its 2030 and In the UNSC base there are a lot of people inventing new attacking and defending drones exo suites robots turrets and artificial intelligent tanks they were just meant to defend the city from crime and get ready for a war but in 2047 all hell broke loose.
They started to attack all the civilians if the just had a butter knife or something that appeared to be a weapon. Its 2049 and the drones have gotten to the point where most people are staying inside and the drones are attacking people for having a pen they would see it as a weapon withdrawing money from a bank would be seen as robbing it .

It’s now 2052 and it’s gotten to the point where everyone is staying inside and ordering food and other supplies and the drones will destroy cars and people at first sight and people would have to sneak eventually the scientists built tubes through the towns to deliver items the drones kept being made from a machine. The scientists built the machine that made the drones because they thought it would all go to plan but they were wrong. 8 years later it’s at the point that the drones are going to different countries and attacking them some people building bunkers others hiding under doors and tables work and school was cancelled the military was building turrets and tanks to be used manually to fight the drones. Even their best men were dying.
The men tried to destroy the machine that the drones where coming from but it didn’t work the war kept going and going for 2 years until finally the machine that made the drones had a malfunction and the siren went off.
They ran as fast as they could then a scientist reported to the men that it was designed to make and electric force field around it and also that it would explode when broken. One of the soldiers asked what they could do to get rid of the field then the scientist exclaimed that you could do it only if you shot the chip.
the men shouted let’s do this they ran then the scientist screamed ‘‘WAIT’’ the men stopped the scientist exclaimed that you would have to shoot the tiny chip on the first shot otherwise it would put an indestructible shield around the chip also that you wouldn’t be able to destroy the machine by just shooting it you would have to cut the wires.

The men got their most accurate man to shoot the chip he had a thermal scope witch showed the chip he shot he hit the chip and then the others realised someone would have to die to save the world the men started backing up then out of nowhere the lieutenant ran and shouted ‘this is for the world!’ as he jumped and cut the wires. The machine exploded and it was over all over .

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!