Nicholas Potter And The Dragon Fury

One day at the end of time all of the kids went to hog time. It was a new school. It is a wizarding school.
They went to hog time in a flying car on their way to school.
The kids were excited to be there and study. Nicholas’ first lesson was science, Nicholas made a volcano. Secondly Nicholas, put dinosaurs around the volcano.
Ron was doing handwriting, the page was page 30, and secondly Ron did religion. Ron was learning about Jesus.
Taren was doing histories, he was learning about Vikings. After that he did spelling.
Lucy first was doing art. in art, she did a painting that she enjoyed. Secondly, she wrote in her diary.
Then there was play time. They all played in the same game, the game was called wizard chess. it was Taren vs Lucy, Taren started first then Lucy and so on but the winner after a long time was Taren.
for lunch, they had Sunkist, ate chocolate chip muffins, sandwiches and apple. Then all the kids went back to their home rooms and had a nap. the next day, there was a dragon named Leonardo, he was bigger than the whole school and he was furious.
When it arrived it was a wild, ferocious animal. it tried to kill people. The dragon was near Lucy and Taren. it was so close to killing both of them. Then Nicholas picked up a sword and killed the dragon. After a long time Nicolas got married and had a baby, its real name was William Stephenson and they all lived happily ever after.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!