Kids In Candy Land

Once upon a time there was a world for kids that were 6+ and under the age of 18, every child got to go there for as long as they wanted to.
One day a mother gave birth to triplets their names were Emily, Nikki and Alex her only son. One day they had their 6th Birthday and they really wanted to go to candy land, but their Mum said NO! you are too young to go. So, they waited a couple years later when it was their 12th Birthday, there Mum said in the card they got for their Birthday (you can go to candy land now). The triplets screamed with excitement and their hearts were racing with excitement.
That Day later they talked about it, there Mum said you can go on the weekend coming up. They were so happy to go they ran to their bed rooms and started packing their bags.
The weekend came and they drove to the airport and said bye Mum I am going to miss you. The plane took off with all the other kids on it. When the plane got there, they met another pair of triplets at the airport. Surprisingly they were in the same room as us at Hotel Candy’s. The rooms were so cool it had marshmallow beds, chocolate showers/baths and a jelly pool I thought it was so cool.
That day was so cool but now it is time to go to bed. The next day came, today we went to the candy mall and we went to the gummy shoe shop, the sour strap clothes shop and the candy shop to. Later that day we went back to the Hotel and had a swim in the Jelly pool, it was so fun and cool.
The week went and it was time to go home so we went to the airport and flew home. We saw Mum waiting for us it was good to see her again. We had so much to tell her and show her.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!