A Break Up Poem

Roses are red violets are blue, I don’t know why I ever trusted you. I had faith but now all I have are family and friends to keep me safe.

You don’t respect us girls. You won’t even give us any pearls but that doesn’t matter you’re as mad as the mad hatter. Do you even care? Because you’re really as grizzly as an old grizzly bear.

I wish we never met cause now I’m feeling the emotion regret. I wish I never knew you cause now I’m feeling blue. Now I’m moving on, all the memories of you are gone.

I liked it when you were the old you but now you’ve changed now your new. Still my wish is yet to come true cause your still quite like the new you. That’s all I have to say but boys boys they will pay.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!