A Hollow Oak

In a deep hollow tree, upon the bright green grass, lies a little pink fairy, who dared not to pass.

She stared up the tree with great amazment and awe, as she looked up the tree, she saw a great big door.

She felt it looked as magical as ever, and she found a way up, she is very clever.

She jumped up the tree, to the great big door. It stood sparkling in the sun, and didn't look much more.

She gently turned the handle, and pushed back the door. She looked inside and could see nothing more,

Than a dark lonely room except a sparkling chest, with a big black lock, and a small blue crest.

But the lock seemed to be a little crack open, so she went, and checked, and pulled the chest open.

What was inside the chest, is never to be told but as soon as you know it, it'll be history of gold........

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!