Knock At The Door

I flicked the switch but nothing happened. I was scared. It was known that right now there was a ghost haunting the city. I just moved into this house that everybody thinks it's haunted. Then I woke up "thank goodness It was just a dream". I was still scared. So the next day I told my mum she said" Caprise there's nothing to be scared of". That night I was so scared I had the light on I normally don't have the light on. The light turned off,I heard a noise,I turned the light on again but this time the window opened and shut. I screamed "ahh"then I got out of bed and walked around I saw nothing but I felt something I jumped with fright and ran back to bed. I just hoped that it was a dream I pinched myself but no it wasnt a dream. I screamed again but no one heard me. I ran to my mums room but mum wasn't there. Then I heard a knock on the door. "Knock knock". I quietly walked downstairs and opened the door no one was there so I went back upstairs and went back to bed. As soon as I got back in bed I heard another knock on the door. I walked back downstairs and opened the door but still no one was there. I walked out further and looked around. I was getting scared now...As soon as I calmed down,someone pulled me out of the house and put me in there car. I was never to be seen again...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!