I Can't Believe My Dogs Are Related To Wolves


I can’t believe my dogs are related to wolves! My dogs are meant to be Staffordshire Bull Terrier crosses, though if they are, they’re pretty messed up.
Wolves are VERY territorial, but my dogs make us take care of the intruder. My dogs are as noisy as a dump truck, while wolves are as quiet as the wind.
Wolves fur can be grizzled while my dogs fur is soft and smooth.
Wolves eat raw meat while my dogs eat bones, dog biscuits, and anything else they can get their paws on.
Wolves can be only be found in North America, Europe, Asia and North Africa. My dogs can be found in my backyard, getting a tan.
Wolves mark their territory in a circle, while my dogs mark their territory “willy-nilly”. My boy dog especially, likes to mark his territory on our daily stroll.
Have you guessed that my dogs like to go outside of our house? Also, have you guessed that I like dogs? In fact, I think that I like dogs so much that I’ll become I professional dog walker!
I like my dogs because they relate to people’s emotions. They always know how I’m feeling as soon as they see me. They give me good hugs and licks.
I seem to have gotten off track. My dogs and wolves have some similarities and some differences so lets face it: my dogs are related to wolves.
They both have excellent sense of smell and hearing. My dogs will dig a hole but a wolf will dig a mine!
My dogs are cheeky while wolves are clever. Wolves are the ancestors of dogs and there are many dog quotes and dog jokes. I hoped you like this!
This is one of many dog quotes.
“if you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater suggest that he wear a tail.” – Fran Lebowitz

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!