Baker Ro To The Rescoe

Long, long ago, there lived a person called a Baker Ro. She had two daughters named Cassey and Kate. They love to bake. One day they decided to bake a cake.
They went to the kitchen then Kate started itchin’.
Cassey shouted, “Don’t worry” and Kate screamed “Sorry.”
Cassey and Kate mixed all the ingredients in a bowl until the mixture was gold. They put it in a pan and added some jam.
Kate was itching then fell in the kitchen. The cake batter quit. Cassey had a fit.
Baker Ro came to the rescoe “What happened?” asked Ro.
“I’m not happy!” replied Cassey.
Kate stood up, “Can we do it again?” she asked.
“Sure!” Ro said as Cassey’s hand she grasped.
They made the cake again and this time it didn’t bend. Cassey, Kate and Ro had lots of fun and the cake could mend.
The End!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!