Bali

Bali by lachlan


In Bali there is a lot of cool and fun places to go as well as staying at all the wonderful hotels near the beach there's a lot of markets and shops there are so many cool toys

and every night a Chinese dragon comes out to raise some money for all the kids and adults that are really sick.Also at the hotels every afternoon there's something called happy hour where a DJ comes to make remixes and there's lots of amazing drinks and milkshakes. There's also and place called water bomb where there are a lot of water slides and drops and a lazy river. Plus there an amazing place called treetop where you get strapped to an obstacle and theres lots of fun and tuff ever time you go to a more challenging one.

Plus they have really cool paintings at shops that took over a year to make one of my favourite things to do in Bali is go on a boat to Go to island that have a lot of fun activities like a banana boat that is a floating toy that looks like an banana and a real boat connects to it and goes around the ocean pulling the banana there's also somewhere where go diving and look at all the coral and reef also seeing all the colourful fish there's also a water slide with a one metre drop I was so scared
Also there's a awesome zoo that lets you hold an orangutang and getting to see lots of different animals that we don't get to see here also there are a lot of good restaurants everywhere like the beach there are a lot of cheap clothes and toys there also at the beach there is something where you get connected to a parashoot and get also connected to a boat from a piece of rope and the boat goes as fast as it can't you go flying in the air and get to see a cool view of the beach.


At the zoo there's also a thing where you get locked in a cage on a truck and a hole lot of tigers jump on a cage and you hear a lot of roaring and you get so scared. At the beach near the markets it's so annoying because all of the shop workers pulled the littlest kid in the family so the adults come in there shop to make them buy something so now I hope I inspired you to go to Bali!!!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!